It is everyone’s dream to stay in a home that has a conducive environment. The feeling that you are breathing clean air, which is not intoxicated, is inevitable. But as we all know, it is not always easy especially if we do not live alone in the house. Now than any other time in the history of man, you can live in a clean environment thanks to the best vacuum under $150.
In this write-up, I’m going to cover a list of top vacuum cleaners under $150 that you can choose from. It’s my hope that even before hitting the last product, you’d have selected the best vacuum cleaner under $150 that best suits your home. First, let’s look at a few things to consider when choosing a vacuum cleaner.
It is true that there are many types of vacuum cleaners out there. With that in mind, then you know that not every cleaner is meant for your home. When choosing the best vacuum for under 150, you need to consider the following:
- Corded vs cordless.
- Power consumption.
- The size.
- Your home (what exactly you want it for).
With those few tips, let’s delve straight into our in-depth review of the best vacuums under $150. But first, here is a comparison table of the best vacuum cleaners under $150.
Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $150.
|Picture||Best Vacuums Under $150||Type||Cord Length|
|Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Bagless Vacuum (SV1106)||Stick||Cordless|
|Shark Navigator DLX Upright Vacuum||Upright||25 Feet|
|Shark Navigator Professional Upright Vacuum (NV360), Blue||Upright||25 Feet|
|Bissell 22543 Clean view Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum And Carpet Cleaner, Purple||Upright||27 Feet|
Top 12 Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $150 – Reviews
These are the top rated Vacuum cleaners under $150 or less.
Shark Navigator Stick Cordless Vacuum cleaner is one of the best cordless vacuum cleaners under $150 with many positive reviews online. More than 5,500 people who have used this vacuum cleaner praise it because it has a swivel steering among other good qualities. Click here to see today’s price on Amazon.
- For convenience, the vacuum cleaner is cordless. This means you will not be forced to fix it somewhere but carry it with you to whichever room you need.
- The vacuum will give you optimized service thanks to the 2-speed technology. You will adjust the cleaning and filtering speed whenever you feel the speed is slow.
- The cleaner has a bigger dust-cup capacity with over 0.64 quarts.
- It comes with an extra large dust cup that is easy to empty. Anybody in the housed can use this machine including children under the age of ten.
- Fitted with powerful pet and dander pick up that you do not have to repeat your cleaning process.
- Shark Navigator Stick cordless vacuum cleaner is also bagless. With this ability, you do not have to worry of carrying a whole load of dirt and debris.
- Although it is designed to cover nearly 1000 square feet, you can comfortably use this vacuum cleaner to clean a bigger house. Sometimes you can do up to 1500 square feet or more.
- It operates using a battery.
- Easy to maneuver around thanks to its swivel steering.
- Portable and does not have the hustle to wind and unwind the cord.
- You can use the vacuum to ensure every angle of the house is clean. You can carry it to the walls, ceilings, and under the chairs.
- Able to pick dust, sand, and other debris.
- Cleans larger rooms.
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs. This is not heavy because children as little as ten years are able to clean the house using the vacuum.
- Does not last.
- Some parts of this vacuum may come out after some time.
If you are struggling with allergies, this is the right vacuum for you. Shark Navigator DLX is credited with True HEPA filters and an anti-allergen technology that have the ability to remove over 99.9% of all germs and allergies from the house. Click here to see today’s price on Amazon.
- This is perhaps the most powerful yet lightweight vacuum cleaners under $150.
- The anti-allergen complete seal is one of the things that make this vacuum stand out. Thanks to the technology, all dirt is trapped inside the vacuum compartments so that it does not have room to spread to the rest of the household.
- You will have excellent control of the vacuum thanks to the swivel steering.
- Shark Navigator weighs 15.2 pounds. This might look heavy to many people but the weight gives the vacuum the strength and power to clean and remove all the allergens from the house.
- An easy-to-empty dust cup makes your work simple especially when you want to clean many rooms that are filled with dirt.
- Has a power cord that measures 25 feet long. Thanks to the power cord, you will be able to access all rooms within the home even if you are forced to use one or two wall socket stations.
- The vacuum cleaner is equipped with deep cleaning ability when it is on the carpet but it is gentle on bare floor.
- Brushroll shutoff ensures the machine does not continue to run when there is nothing to clean.
- Long power cord that ensures you clean a large area.
- Powerful and deep clean on carpets and upholstery.
- Very gentle on concrete and tiled floors.
- Nice color.
- Ability to eradicate germs and allergies from the house.
- Easy to empty when dirt fills the dust cup.
- Saves energy by shutting off if the surface is clean.
- Reaches every corner of the house thanks to the swivel steering.
- At 15.2 lbs, the vacuum cleaner is heavy.
- The long hose is a nuisance to some users.
- Doesn’t perform better on the edges of the house.
The first thing you will love about Shark Navigator NV352 is it’s a versatile vacuum. You’ll also love many amazing features about this vacuum cleaner
The Anti-Allergen Seal is specially designed not to allow any harmful particles to reach you when cleaning.
By simply pressing a button, you can lift away this vacuum cleaner thus enabling you to reach some of the hardest and furthest places in your house.
Shark Navigator NV352 comes with several features but maintains its ability to perform hard chores. Besides, this best vacuum under $150 is light in weight, with only 12.5 lbs. Click here to see today’s price on Amazon.
I’m sure you’ll love the cleaning tool’s swivel steering wheel. You will also be amazed by the strength of its brush roll shutoff that has a deep yet gentle carpet cleaning ability.
I’d suggest that if you need something that is lightweight, you consider this. But there is another thing. For efficiency, use it for at least 5 hours. The entire house will be clean.
Be sure to utilize all the features and the accessories that come with this best vacuum under $150. They are meant to be used by you. The Lift-Away Technology , for instance, is a nice one. Use it to clean certain areas in your home that are not easily reachable.
I’d recommend that you capitalize on the Anti-Allergen Seal. Remember it is completely sealed. That means your work is to clean not to bring dirt to your home. Therefore, when buying, look at this ability.
- It is lightweight (12.5 lbs).
- Has a detachable canister.
- Operates for long hours without heating.
- The pet power brush is not powerful.
4. Shark Navigator NV360 Professional Upright Lift Away – Best vacuum under $150 for pet hair
Shark Navigator NV360 (Blue), comes with the Lift-Away feature. This will help you transit from the hard floor to the carpet and to the far-end corners of your house. Besides, it has one of the most powerful yet flexible swivel steerings.
With an extendable wand to reach under furniture and corners, you are sure that your house will be clean.
The machine has a large-capacity dirty cup. What is more, it is very easy to empty the dirt, clean and replace it back. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
SharkNinja, the manufacturer ensures that the HEPA filter is right in its place to enable you to do your cleaning without the fear of catching flu.
Shark Navigator NV360 is fitted with a power cord that is 25-feet long. This will enable you to clean a large area without necessarily changing power sources.
Do you live in a large room, need a vacuum that reaches each corner with ease, and collects dirt until the end of your cleaning? This is the best vacuum for you.
Remember that Shark Navigator NV360 has both the dusting brush and the pet power brush. For excellent cleaning, use each power brush for its purpose. You’ll realize good results.
When you are sourcing out for the best vacuum under $150, make sure you look at not just a feature but also several other features. For instance, you might be living in a large room. Well, a corded vacuum with say 20+ feet power cable is ideal.
However, there are other things such as is the vacuum cleaner affordable? Will it help you clean the house, save energy, and last for long?
Does it reach each corner of the house? Is it easy to clean and replace it? Does it have a crevice tool? These are important things to factor in. thankfully, Shark Navigator NV360 fits the bail.
- Suitable for all types of rooms (power cord of 25-ft).
- It is lightweight (weighs 13 lbs).
- Has attachments.
- Comes with a removable canister.
- Very easy when cleaning it.
- Comes with tolerable sound when set on.
- Has one color, blue.
You want something that is all-rounded. You’ve got it. HOOVER T-Series UH70120 bagless can help you lift large debris with ease. This will happen even if you are dealing with embedded dirt.
With only 16.5 lbs, it is easy to carry this home cleaning appliance up and down the stairs.
The vacuum cleaner comes with a 12-amp motor. This means it will not consume a lot of energy. Nonetheless, it will give you the best service thanks to its high-velocity performance.
Do not forget that HOOVER T-Series UH70120 comes with a Dual path WindTunnel. This, combined with the Cyclonic Technology will provide you with the ideal carpet cleaning experience.
Read our reviews for vacuum for shag carpet
There is no better way you can describe this vacuum’s suction power apart from seeing its performance. Besides, the filter does not need a lot of work with regard to maintaining it. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
In case the dust cup requires emptying, there is a System Check indicator. From the user’s manual, you are able to know that it is the right time to empty the dust cup.
HOOVER T-Series UH70120 has a power cord that stretches 27-feet away. As if this is not enough, this best vacuum under $150 has a stretchable hose that will add 8 feet to your area. With these beautiful features, you will clean the entire house stress-free.
The crevice tool will also be helpful to you when you are cleaning crannies and nooks.
There is no better way to utilize this home cleaning appliance than using most of its powerful tools. For instance, if your house is close to 30 feet in length and HOOVER T-Series UH70120’s power cord is only 27 feet, utilize the 8-ft stretchable hose. It will give you the service that you’d not get from a 32-ft corded vacuum cleaner that doesn’t have a stretchable hose.
Make sure you adjust the machine’s 5-height positions if you want to make the most out of HOOVER T-Series UH70120.
It is not easy for most vacuum cleaners to have many quality features. The truth is that Hoover T-Series UH70120 is all-round. If what you’ve been looking for is a complete vacuum cleaner that can reach every end of your house, then go for this one.
Nonetheless, capitalize on the 12-amp power motor, 27-ft power cord, and an extended hose that can reach up to 8 feet.
- Picks large debris, fur, and dirt.
- Has a small power motor that ensures efficiency. This saves you a lot of bucks when paying for electricity.
- Comes with system check indicator. This will tell you when you need to change the filter thus save the machine’s lifespan.
- With 5-height positions, anybody in your home can use it.
- It is easy to buy a wrong belt. Do a thorough comparison.
6. Eureka Airspeed AS3030A Upright Vacuum Unlimited Rewind– Best Bagless Lightweight Pet Vacuum Under $150
The words ‘Airspeed’ and ‘Unlimited Rewind’ in the Eureka Airspeed AS3030A Upright Vacuum Cleaner are not meaningless. They carry a specific meaning that adds value to the user.
For instance, when you read about Unlimited Rewind, it simply means that Eureka Airspeed AS3030A Upright Vacuum automatically rewinds its 27-foot power cord in an instant. You only need to press a power button and you are done.
This best vacuum cleaner for under $150 comes with a washable dust cup. Once the dust cup is clean, you can replace it back and continue with your cleaning the following day. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
The term Airspeed, on the other hand, means the vacuum cleaner is equipped with the ability to move a sufficient amount of air thus removing more dirt and deeply embedded stains.
Eureka Airspeed AS3030A Upright Vacuum Cleaner has a powerful suction strength as well as imaginable allergen filter power.
With this vacuum cleaner, you will not have the stress of changing the dust cup. You simply remove it, wash it until it is clean, and replace it.
This machine has the ability to suck in air and then give it out in a form of deep cleaner. To ensure this happens to your machine, ensure there is free air circulation in the house. The results are fulfilling.
See our reviews for best vacuums for cat litter
Are you the type of person who gets irritated when you take too long to do something? If yes, this is the right tool for you. Suppose you are through with your cleaning and want to put Eureka Airspeed AS3030A Upright Vacuum Cleaner back. You only press a button, within seconds; the 27-ft long power cord is in its position. It is that simple.
- Comes with unlimited rewind ability.
- The dust cup is washable thus lasts longer.
- Has a high-level allergenic filter that ensures you do not catch flu.
- So far there isn’t any badness.
All HOOVER vacuum cleaners come with quality features. Being one of them, HOOVER T-Series UH30300 has excellent attributes.
It will not take you seconds to access the bag. With just a touch on the bag door, you have the bag.
Speaking of the bag door, it is easy to drop any dirt into the bag without touching it. There is no better way to guard your family against the contamination of any dirt than this.
The WindTunnel Technology enables the quick removal of any embedded dirt leaving your house cleaner. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
HOOVER T-Series UH30300 comes with a 30-ft power cord. With the cord this length, you are able to clean the entire room with your vacuum cleaner fixed to a single power source.
HOOVER T-Series UH30300 comes with a 5-height position. Make sure you adjust the knob to suit your height. This will help in the cleaning. You will be able to clean any floor with this feature. See our reviews for best backpack vacuum
To ensure that you do not touch any dirt, as it is required, make sure that the bag door is in good condition. If it has a dent or any sort of corrosion, it will not open with ease.
Look at how easy it is to access the tool’s features, the length of the cord, extension wand; how easy it is to store the vacuum and of course the 5-height position feature.
- Exceptional suction power.
- Good for long pet hair and dander.
- Comes with two filters that you can clean and replace.
- Belt replacement takes over 2 years or so. This is enough time.
- The lever that is attached to the vacuum body may cause unnecessary tension on the belt thus tearing it.
“You’ll fall in love with this tool,” said one satisfied user. That is exactly what you will say after purchasing and using this best vacuum under $150 for your home.
Hoover Company 40140201 comes with certain features that you may not get in other vacuum cleaners. For instance, this appliance comes with a blower that is inbuilt. With it, you are able to ensure maximum cleaning of all the area you are working on in your home. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
What is more is that you can use Hoover Company 40140201’s versatility to clean areas such as the inside of your car that you’d not cleaned otherwise.
The vacuum cleaner is fitted with a reusable cloth bag. When cleaning it, you will only need to detach, clean, and then replace it back. This saves you a lot of money buying new commercial bags.
It also has one of the longest power cords. At 33 feet, you are sure that you will clean the entire room without changing the power source.
Additionally, the attached hose will stretch even further.
Use this vacuum cleaner anywhere in the house. You can plug the power adapter on one end on the house and continue with the cleaning to the other end.
The commercial cloth bag is one of the best features that come with Hoover Company 40140201. Do not think there are any kinds of debris that will not fit in the bag. Just open and throw any dirt or debris. Once the cloth is full, empty it, clean it and replace it back.
Look at the length of the power cord plus the hose that is definitely going to add value to the whole unit. With over 33 feet of vacuum reach, you are able to get the ideal vacuum cleaner for your home.
- Hoover Company 40140201 has a commercial bag cloth that is reusable. You do not have to spend lots of money buying new bags.
- The stretchable hose ensures you reach as many places as possible.
- Has a nice sleek design.
- Has a much longer power cord. This is nice for large rooms.
- Some clients report that the cord kept falling while they were cleaning.
- It is not good for cleaning cobwebs. It might miss.
9. BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FLFH MAX Lithium Flex Vacuum – best cordless vacuum under $150
Everything in the name of this cleaner is important. For instance, when you read that the BLACK +DECKER BDH2020FLFH MAX is 20Vlts, it simply tells you that the machine doesn’t consume a lot of energy. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
The first thing you’ll notice is that BLACK Plus DECKER BDH2020FLFH MAX is cordless. This gives you ample reason to believe that this best vacuum for under $150 will clean every part of your room.
It comes with a 4-ft long hose, which is important especially if you want to reach certain areas of the house that are hard to access including the ceiling.
To help keep the filter functional for long, the Cyclonic Action feature keeps the dust away thus leaving the filter clean. In the event that the filter is dirty, you can remove it with ease, clean, and finally replace it.
The BLACK Plus DECKER BDH2020FLFH MAX takes a maximum of 4 hours for its Lithium battery to be full.
Filtration process takes three stages to ensure thorough cleaning. At every point, it is easy to know that your vacuum cleaner is doing a commendable job. In the end, the filter will only release minimal amounts of dirt.
Fold the vacuum cleaner and stretch its 4-ft long hose to reach distant parts of the house. At the end of the day, you will be able to clean each part of your house.
Remember that the vacuum is just 6.8 pounds. With this weight, it is not a big deal to clean anywhere in the house.
Capitalize on the fact that you are not going to wind and rewind the cord as is the case with those best vacuums under $150 that come with power cords.
- It is cordless (you are able to go with it anywhere in the house).
- BLACK + DECKER BDH2020FLFH MAX is lightweight, weighing only 6.8 lbs.
- Comes with a washable filter and bowl. This saves you huge bucks.
- Doesn’t take long to recharge. Usually takes 4 hours to fully charge.
- The 4-ft hose will help you reach each corner of the house.
- If the Lithium battery is low amid your work, you need an additional 4 hours to recharge it then you can carry on with the cleaning. This’ll be embarrassing.
- Does not have floor attachments.
10. Bissell 1819 Cleanview Bagless Upright Vacuum with Rewind Deluxe – best vacuum under $150
With the Bissell 1819 Cleanview Bagless Upright Vacuum, you will be sure that you will conduct and edge-to-edge vacuuming of your house.
Bissell 1819 Cleanview Bagless Upright Vacuum comes with a 27-ft power cord. Even though, after you are tired from a hard cleaning exercise, you simply press a button then the cord gets back to its place. It is that simple.
With a Triple Action brush, it is easy to loosen, remove, and lift the dirt that perhaps has been embedded on the hard floor or carpet for a long time. Click here to see latest price on Amazon.
Speaking of the triple action feature, you need to combine it with the multi-cyclonic feature. These two features will help you capture any pet dander, dust, and debris in your house.
The Bissell 1819 Cleanview Bagless Upright Vacuum is designed with multi-level filtration. The main component of this is the washable filter. In the event that it is dirty, it is easy to remove the filter, wash it and then replace it back.
With all these and other features, this best vacuum cleaner for under $150 consumes little energy thanks to its 8 amps motor.
Place the vacuum cleaner on the surface with embedded dirt. Using its powerful suction energy, you are able to remove the dirt in an instant.
If you are buying this machine for the first time, do not panic. The user’s manual explains everything super fine. It is very easy to set it up and start working.
Somehow, it is super strong when it comes to suction power. One verified user once told me that it almost tore her old mat. So, yes, if you are looking for the best vacuum cleaner for under $150 incomparable suction power, this is the best bet.
- Has high-velocity suction power.
- It is easy setting it up.
- You do not have to worry about the tiresome work of rewinding the cord. Bissell 1819 Cleanview Bagless Upright Vacuum does that with a touch on the button.
- It is suitable for edge-to-edge deep cleaning.
- Although the suction power is good for removing dirt, Bissell 1819 Cleanview Bagless Upright Vacuum’s energy may be overwhelming to your mats or carpets if they have overstayed. Chances of tearing them are high.
This list of best vacuums under $150 has put emphasis on a number of things. It is true that I’ve covered review, suggestions, tips, buyer’s guide (what you need to look for in each vacuum), and the last two parts, pros, and cons. These parts may look different on their own but accumulatively, they should help you get the best vacuum under $150 that will help you clean your house or office.